1. This promotional competition is organised by Toy Kingdom (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to permanent residents of South Africa, over the age of 18 years, except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter, immediate family members, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and/or associated companies, and/or a participant who has won a prize through a promotional competition run by the Promoter at least three months prior to the announcement of the winner of the Prize (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
4. The promotional competition dates commences on date competition is advertised and ends on the date advised on marketing collateral. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
6. To be eligible for either prize and automatically be entered into the competition draw, fans must adhere to the specified rules of the competition and must have actioned all steps required by these rules, whether it is to like or share something on Facebook or taking a picture in store.
7. The prize winner will be selected by random draw from all the entries received during the competition term and will be notified by telephone, direct Facebook message by the following Monday post competition closing date. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered.
8. The Prize will be shipped to the closest store to the winner, the winner will then need to collect in store. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Winners will be required to provide their proof of identity to verify that they are above the age of 18.
9. If the potential winners and/or winners do not confirmed acceptance of their Prize within (5 days) after they have been contacted, the potential winners and/or winners will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
10. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
11. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
12. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters) and/or use of the Prize.
13. This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Twitter and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook/Twitter.
14. All entrants in this promotional competition release Facebook/Twitter from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.